College Football is about to begin for 2020 season in April, with each team aspiring to make it their year. Each side will feature a spring game, then later followed by main matches starting in September 2020.
As usual, home games will be played at home grounds for each team and away games at the opponent’s stadium. But for the final matches, at a neutral location.
This season, you better not be left behind for it’s a new horizon for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football team who are hungry to win titles and thirsty to conquer.
In this article, we will concentrate on how to watch Notre Dame Football on a Roku device. Keep reading to find it how to set up the device, and the channels to use.
Notre Dame Schedule
Let’s start by showing you the Notre Dame Football schedule for the 2020 season. You will see the exact dates, but the times are yet to be officially announced.
- April 18-Blue-Gold Spring Game 12:30 pm ET> NBCSN
- August 29-VS Navy Midshipmen 2:00 pm ET> ESPN
- September 12-Arkansas Razorbacks 2:30 pm ET>NBC
- September 19-Western Michigan Broncos 2:30 pm ET>NBC
- September 26-VS Wake Forest Demon Deacons TBA ET>TV TBA
- October 3-VS Wisconsin Badgers 7:30 pm ET>NBC
- October 10-Stanford cardinal 7:30 pm ET>NBC
- October 17- At Pitt Panthers TBT ET>TV TBT
- October 31-Duke Blue Devils 3:30 pm ET>NBC
- November 7-Clemson Tigers 7:30 pm ET>NBC
- November 14-At Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets TBA ET>TV TBA
- November 21-Louisville Cardinals 2:30 pm ET>NBC
- November 28-At USC Trojans TBA ET>TV TBA
Use the above schedule to know when each game is played and have your Roku device in place as well as identify the channels to subscribe to watch the Notre Dame live stream.
How to set up a Roku Device
If you’re looking for the cheapest method to cut off your expensive cord, then you should consider using a Roku device to watch College Football games.
Roku offers access to free TV, movies, news, sports, and all sorts of entertainment, and so, having this device by your side, you can rest assured that you won’t miss out on your favorite team’s actions online.
Steps for setting your Roku device:
- Plug your Roku device into your TV by connecting it using an HDMI cable, and then power it on.
- Ensure you have a stable internet connection, and then go to your device settings to connect to the internet. Check the Wi-Fi of your choice, and key in the password to connect.
- Create a Roku account, if it’s your first time signing up, but if you already have an account, click sign in, and key in your credentials.
- Now, your Roku device is all set up, and you’re ready to watch your favorite channels,
The channels to watch via a Roku device
With a Roku device, you can stream free as well as paid programing from sporting streaming services, such as Sling TV, Hulu TV, and many more.
Some of the TV channels to use to watch on Roku device include:
- Fox Sports –You can watch Notre Dame Football matches on Fox Sports by using channels like FOX, FS1, FS2, BTN, Big12, Pac-12, and more.
- ESPN – It’s another excellent sporting online TV channel that you can also use to watch Notre Dame Football games online via ESPN+, ESPN, ESPNU, ESPN2, SECN, ABC, and more.
A Roku device has many TV streaming services that you could take advantage of to watch College Football matches, including those for Notre Dame. However, you’ll need to have a paid subscription to these services like fubo TV, PlayStation Vue, Hulu with Live TV, Sling TV, CBS All Access, AT &T TV NOW, and YouTube TV.